Registration: Pre-registration is recommended! Use the form included in this publication or print it from our website (www.
Chelmsford.k12.ma.us/commed) for CLASSES ONLY.
Trips: require separate registration forms; available on our website or in our office. Registrations are accepted in person
at the Community Education Office located in the CommEd Center weekdays from 7 am to 3 pm, or by mail. The address is
Registration forms can be faxed to 978-251-5154. Please note: after faxing you must send in payment to the above address for
registration to be completed. Early registration assures you a place in the course and protects against course cancellations
due to insufficient enrollment. Once the registration is sent, students should consider their registrations accepted and report
to the first class unless otherwise notified. No confirmations are sent, however, you are welcome to call our office to verify
Convenience Fees: There is a 2.5% per transaction convenience fee for using credit/debit cards. There is a conveience fee of $2
per transaction on ACH transactions.
• ALL CLASS fees are refundable if there is insufficient enrollment.
• A Refund will be given for cancellations more than 31 days prior to the class start date, less a $10 processing fee.
• A Full (100%) Credit will be given for cancellations 15–30 days prior to the class start date.
• Credits expire one year from date of issue.
• NO REFUND OR CREDIT will be given for cancellations 14 days or less prior to start date.
• Most TRIPS have a NO REFUND POLICY. Please refer to individual registration forms for details.
• Summer Basketball No REFUNDS after June 9, 2016. Prior to June 10, 2016 a refund less a $10 processing
Summerfest, Music Lessons and Summer School may
have different refund policies.
CANCELLATIONS: Call the CommEd office, 7 am–3 pm if you are wondering if a day program will run or check our website. For adult evening tennis: call Next Champions Tennis at 978-369-8747 after 3 pm.
For Summer Basketball use Twitter @Summer_Bball.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS ARE HELD AT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS.
200 Richardson Road