Student Registration Information
Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2017. Students entering first grade must be 6 years of age on or before August 31, 2017.
At the time of registration, parents are required to present the following documentation:
- A driver's license OR passport;
- Written documentation of 'proof of residency', ie: proof of home ownership (a copy of your mortgage statement), OR a purchase and sale agreement, OR a signed lease agreement, OR a notarized 'Affidavit Supporting Residence' document with the homeowner's real estate tax bill;
- Utility bill with name and address;
- A copy of the child's birth certificate and a physical examination within one year of entrance to school or within 30 days after school entry;
- Certificate of lead poisoning and updated immunizations.
ALL DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.